- What You Need To Know About Gastronorm5/17/2022Gastronorm (GN) is a size standard of trays, pans and containers that are commonly used worldwide in the catering and professional food industry.
- A New Dynamic Way to Prepare Food5/9/2022
With the unique shape and design, the new Dynamic appliance of combo vegetable cutter/slicer provides the perfect aesthetic for professional kitchens. Time and care were taken to design ergonomic features, carefully observing user habits, and the device’s versatility meets market expectations.
- A Comprehensive Collection of Traditional Japanese Knives4/4/2022
Knives come in a hundred shapes, sizes, and styles from every corner of the culinary world, but cooks and professionals have used two terms Western and Japanese to tell apart the two most popular chefs’ knives. Then, you may wonder what makes Japanese knives distinguished from others. Let’s find out!
- A Proven and Popular Kitchen Aid for Decades3/27/2022
bamix® Gastro 200 – A faithful kitchen aid of every ambitious chef and cook, which can easily deal with the tough demands of commercial kitchens and support your household cooking process.
- Medklinn Consumer-unit Sterilizers – Sustainable Sterilization Solutions for Your Living Space2/13/2022
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) highlighted an increase in accidental poisonings relating to disinfectants and cleaning products among kids. The effect of chemicals for disinfection on our health is becoming a concern.
- How to Move The Needle on Gender Equality At the Workplace?11/17/2021
The role of government policies and male decision-makers is critical to ensure gender equality at the workplace.
- bamix® Gastro 200 Electric Mixer- from professionals, for professionals9/20/2021
Not only in private households has this powerful all-rounder been a proven and popular kitchen aid for decades. Professional chefs are also enthusiastic about putting its power to the test, because the robust and durable "Made in Switzerland" AC motor can easily cope with the tough demands of everyday use in gastronomy!
- 3 Tips for Running a Successful Family Business8/31/2021
Managing a family business can be difficult. Around 70% of family-owned businesses fail or are sold before the second generation is able to take over the operation. However, if the right steps are implemented, a family business can grow and flourish into a hugely successful entity.
- Building a Global Footprint Through Relation8/30/2021
Q Industries International based its successful internationalisation strategy on finding the right partners.
- Q Industries: Re-strategising a Family Business8/30/2021
Re-strategising a Family Business: Internationalising through Succession Planning.
- Sibling Duo Gearing Up to Take The Reins at Family Kitchenware Business8/30/2021
The Quek siblings seek new ways to do business at their parents’ tableware company Q Industries.
- Quantum Pro Pots and Pans - Developed by Chefs for Chefs2/1/2015
The Perfect Induction Series for the Best Induction Technology.