Medklinn Consumer-unit Sterilizers – Sustainable Sterilization Solutions for Your Living Space
Sunday, February 13, 2022
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) highlighted an increase in accidental poisonings relating to disinfectants and cleaning products among kids. The effect of chemicals for disinfection on our health is becoming a concern.
Why should you choose Medklinn for your home?Medklinn Air + Surface Sterilizers are powered by Cerafusion™ Technology - A Chemical-free, Safe, and Green Technology. Cerafusion™ creates Active Oxygen which eliminates 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, odors, and pollutants in the air and on surfaces.
Medklinn Consumer-units with Active Oxygen which is made up of O₃ and O– molecules can safely and effectively sterilize your air and surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
How does Active Oxygen Sterilize Your Air and Surfaces?
1. Active Oxygen eliminates viruses and bacteria by:
- Breaking down bacterial cell walls.
- Damaging viral DNA and RNA.
2. Active Oxygen oxidizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde, a cancer-causing chemical.
3. Active Oxygen denatures allergens such as dust mite allergens.
4. Active Oxygen eliminates odors from such as:
5. Active Oxygen eliminates airborne particles such as:
Test Report on Cerafusion™ Technology
Comparison of mould growth on exposed bread after 10 days at room temperature in the absence or presence of a Medklinn Air and Surface Sterilizer.
Test Procedure:Bacteria or yeast were spread on agar plates. The plates were then incubated in two humidified incubators — one with Cerafusion™ Technology and one without.
Test Conducted by:
- Associate Professor Sek C. Chow - Dr. Med Sc, Registered Toxicologist (UK), Monash University, Sunway Campus
- Dr. Anne Vaughan - Lecturer, School of Science, Monash University, Sunway Campus
Bring Medklinn to your living space and enjoy our 10% discount on consumer-unit sterilizers and 5% discount on cartridge replacement!